How to make a good south Indian fish dish
Fish Teriyaki is a very popular recipe in India and Pakistan and Bangladesh
Here I am explaining how simple you can make/prepare Fish Teriyaki by following this simple step
Nature of this recipe
It takes up to 15 minutes for the Preparation
Cooking Time: -15 Minutes
Difficulty : -Easy
Recipe Type : -Non Vegetarian
Required Ingredients to prepare this recipe as follows
• 1¼ tbsp Sesame Seeds
• 1¼ cup Soy Sauce
• 2¼ cloves Garlic (finely chopped required)
• ½ cup of Salad Oil
• ¼ cup of Sugar
• 1½ lb (700 g) Fish Fillets
• 2½ tablespoon Ginger (freshly grated required)
How to make the Fish Teriyaki very easily as follows
• Mix together soya sauce, oil, sugar, garlic, and ginger in a large pan or plate.
• Cut fish (you can use any of the fish you required fillets into four equal portions and clean properly.
• Soak in marinade fillets in the prepared mixture for 4 to 5 hours.
• Put the fish on a broiling pan, Hold back or set aside the Mixtures of vinegar or wine and oil with
various spices and seasonings.
• Simmer A longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish 4-5-inch above the heat for 4-5 minute, Moistening
a roast as it is cooked with reserved marinade frequently.
• Fish fillets with sesame seeds and simmer for another 5 minutes, or until fish flakes.
• Remove from pan and serve